Thank you for your interest in AHI Properties. To access the online application, begin by selecting the property you are interested in from our available Homes for Rent.
Homes for RentRental Application FAQ's
- Please note that we often receive multiple applications for each property and we process all submitted applications in the order in which a complete application is submitted.
- All Application and pre-application Fees are non-refundable. All applicants applying for Homes for Rent in the Birmingham market are required to go through a pre-application process before scheduling an appointment to view any of the available Homes for Rent. The pre-application process consists of a credit check that can usually be done within 24 hours of submitting your application. The pre-application fee is $10 for each applicant 19 years of age or older. All applicants applying for Homes for Rent in our Huntsville and Mobile markets are required to submit a completed application and $10 application fee for each applicant 19 years of age or older.
- Applications are valid for 60 days after submission and are applicable to our entire rental inventory.
The following items are required from ALL applicants 19 years and older.
- A completed application.
- An application fee totaling $10 per applicant 19 years and older.
- If you are retired, copies of your most recent SSI statement, VA Benefits statement, Retirement Benefits statement or 3 months of bank statements showing these benefit deposits.
- Copies of your three most recent pay stubs or your most recent tax returns (in the event you are self-employed) from each applicant 19 years and older. If you are relocating and starting new employment, please provide a copy of your intent to hire letter from your new employer.
- Copy of a valid driver’s license or photo ID from each applicant 19 years or older. We also recommend that you contact your current landlord to notify them that AHI Properties will be contacting them to verify your rental reference.
- If you are applying with a pet, a picture of the pet is required to be submitted prior to getting pet approval from the homeowner.